- Max user weight 380 kg
- Width adjustment 485 mm – 710 mm
- Length adjustment 530 mm – 885 mm
- Std heights available 50, 75 ,100mm
- Lip around foot pad 20 mm high
- Foot pad 135 mm wide
- Construction Furniture grade pine & Colour coated sheet metal
- Finish Clear lacquer
- Based on BS EN 1022: 1997 stability of furniture
*Special safety features
INCREASED STABILITY: Big Softie Chairs have a narrow base that might cause the chair to over balance when it is raised. To ensure your safety we designed the Big Softie Chair Raiser with splayed feet to widen the base and increase stability.
HOLDING THE RAISER TO THE CHAIR: Big Softie Chairs also recline and rock back and forward. The rocking action particularly as you are getting out of your chair can cause the chair to come off a standard raiser. To ensure the Big Softie Raiser stays in place we have designed two Braided cords at the rear of the raiser which loop over the chairs base frame and are easily secured into the special wedge cleats on the rear of the raiser. This system holds the raiser firmly to the chair and ensures your safety.